Wednesday 1 October 2014

Happy 1st Birthday Harry James

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my beautiful baby boy. How much I wish you could be here to celebrate this day with me. I'm spending the day with my family and friends, they all send you their love and best wishes on this special day, you#re a lucky little boy that so many people think of you with such love. The house is filled with cards and balloons and flowers just for you, watch out for the ones we will send up to you tonight! I can't believe a year has gone by, where does time go? I hope you are celebrating with your grandad and angel friends. Today I am not filled with sadness as I expected to be. I am filled with pride that I had you and over whelming love as always.

Blow out your candles, and make a wish.

All my love always

Your Mammy

xxxxxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment