Thursday 7 November 2013

Some Thank You's.....

It's at this stage I would like to say some thank you's to the people we have shared our extremely difficult journey with. I won't use names as I know some will be uncomfortable with this, if your initials aren't shown you should know who you are......

To the Sonographers and staff at the Ante Natal Clinic at S.T. Hospital, we thank you for being gentle with us but honest and open also. We realise this is part of your job, a difficult part of your job, but you looked after us well.

To H.T. We can not thank you enough for being so kind at our initial diagnosis, extending your service to bring us our much needed scan pictures, supporting me when I had to start the process with "that" tablet, visiting me when I was in delivery even though we didn't actually get the opportunity to see you, we knew you had come and for attending our little boys funeral. You exceeded your role and are a wonderful midwife and person.

To A.H, S.M. and the staff at the Foetal Medicine Department at RVI Hospital, we thank you for your honesty in diagnosing Harry and the care you showed us and our son throughout. Our journey with you has not yet ended and we have no doubts in our minds that you will continue to support us through the next step and will be with us every step of the way when we have our rainbow baby on board.

To E.H and the midwives on the Delivery Suite at S.T. Hospital, thank you for the care you gave me and the kindness you showed my family. The day I delivered Harry would have been so much more traumatic if it wasn't for your help and guidance. Thank you for taking care of our baby and showing him the respect he deserved. You really are fantastic at your jobs and we hope to see you all in the not too distant future with happier news.

To K.R and the wonderful people at P.J.F. What can I say? Thank you all for easing the process of organising a wonderful day to honour our angel. Thank you for the care you showed him and for taking such good care of him. Thank you for everything. K.R, we can never show you how grateful we are to you, not only in the organising process and the funeral day, but the compassion you showed me at the memorial service also. You really are a special man.

To K.T. Your words of comfort and the compassion you showed towards us and Harry is so much appreciated. Thank you for being strong in leading the ceremony, we know you found it a bit more difficult than you normally would. We wouldn't have wanted anybody other to speak on our behalf about Harry.

To my very good friends and bridesmaids. My rocks. You know how much I always appreciate you, you're always by my side through good times and bad. I want you to know I am always here for you too. I love you all. Thank you.

To my parents, step parents, in laws. Harry's grandparents. We will move through this together, side by side. We will lean on each other in tough times and celebrate together in happier times. Harry is with you all and I know you will carry him in your hearts and minds. We will keep him alive through talking and remembering him. We love you.

To our families. Brothers, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. Thank you for being behind us not only through this sad time, but for our wedding and throughout our lives. Let this bring us all even closer together. Love to you all now and always.

To all the ladies from TFMR on Babycentre. Together we travel through this sadness knowing nobody truly understands exactly what we have been through. You ladies are so strong, even when we think life is crumbling around us. Big hugs.

To S.G and A.G. Even though I've never met you girls in person, your messages through facebook have helped me. S.G. I wish you all the best wishes and health in the world with your ever-growing bump and little man. A.G....We will get there sweetie, I have high hopes for both our futures and expect rainbow babies in the future.

And finally, to our friends, colleagues, associates, friends of friends. To the strangers who we've encountered. To the people we see almost daily yet barely know. Readers. We thank you for your words of sympathy, kind words of hope and the compassion you have shown towards us and our special angel baby, Harry James. You've shown me that we do actually live in a world where we can offer love and support to not only the people around us, but to people we have not met. As John Lennon said...."All you need is love".

Thank you all and much love to you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment